High Frequency Induction Furnace (GP-100KW)
- Model NO.: GP-100KW
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: Jindu
- Packing: Wooden Case / Carton Package
- Standard: Gp-100kw
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- HS Code: 8514400090
- Production Capacity: 3000 Sets Per Year
GP-100KW Ultral-High frequency welding machine
High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment GP-100KW
High- performance, energy, security, environmental protection.
USE IGB power and unique control of the second generation of inverter technology.
1. It adopts the most advanced MOS, IGBT frequency conversion control technologies to ensure the high efficiency and maximum output power.
2. It has the constant current and power control function, which can significantly optimize metal heating process, realize the high efficient and fast heating and bring into play the superior performance of the products.
3. It has the function of three-stage time setting represented by heating-heat preservation-cooling. Furthermore, the power for heating and heat preservation is available for independent regulation, which can facilitate the heating and heat preservation, which is applicable to places requiring bulking and repeated heating.
4. A maximum ten types fault protection and display of over current, over-voltage, water shortage and phase missing can provide higher reliability and durability.
5. It is safe and reliable, and requires no equipments of ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the safe operation.
6. The comprehensive full load design is available for 24-hour continuous operation.
7. It is available for ultraviolet temperature detection, which can realize the automatic control of temperature, improve the heating performance and simplify the manual operation.
Application of Induction Heating Equipment
A. Heating(hot forging, hot fitting and smelting)
1. Hot forging aims to fabricate the work pieces of certain temperature (different materials require different temperatures) into other shapes through forging press with the help of punch press, forging machine or other equipments, for instances, hot extrusion of watch case, watch flan, handle, mold accessory, kitchen and table ware, art ware, standard part, fastener, fabricated mechanical part, bronze lock, rivet, steel pin and pin.
2. Hot fitting refers to the connection of different metals or metals with nonmetals through the heating based on the principle of hot expansion or smelting, for instances, embedded welding of copper core of computer radiator with aluminum sheet and speaker web, compound of steel and plastic tube, sealing of aluminum foil (tooth paste peel), motor rotor and sealing of tubular electric heating element.
3. Smelting mainly aims to melt the metal into liquid by using the high temperature, which is mainly applicable to the smelting of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc as well as various noble metals.
B Heat Treatment (surface quench)
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are stated as follows:
1. Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2. Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, value, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft and forks.
3. Various electric tools, such as gear and axes
4. Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts. Such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6. Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
C. Welding (braze welding, silver soldering and brazing)
It mainly aims to melt the solder by heating it to a certain temperature for the purpose of connecting two types of metals of the same material or different materials.
1. Welding of various hardware cutting tools
D. Annealing (tempering and modulation)
1. Annealing of various stainless steel products
|Input current||380V 50-60HZ|
|Output power oscillation||100KVA|
|Oscillation frequency output||30-80KHZ|
|Maximum input power||100KVA|
|Cooling water flow||0.3Mpa≥6L/MIN|
|Current heating insulation||500-3000A|
|Temporary rate set||100%|
|Volume||M:725 x600 x 1060mm|
S:850 x 450 x 620mm